ARM YOURSELF FOR EVERY WEATHER CONDITION.
Safety and mobility - 90% on & 10% off-road.
Available dimension in June 2016: 235/60 R18 107 W XL.
4 additional dimensions will be launched in September 2016: 215/55 R18 99 V XL, 225/65 R17 106 V XL, 235/55 R19 105 W XL, 235/65 R17 108 W XL.
Excellent all-around performance in:
- Dry braking(1)
- Wet grip(2)
- Snow braking(3)
- Excellence in snow traction(4), being the first-ever summer tyre to obtain the 3PMSF winter certification for snow usage.
- Light off-road use with specific tyre architecture.
- Excellence in longevity (5)
- Optimized fuel consumption (6)
- Excellent grip in every weather condition(1,2,3)
- Optimized fuel consumption(6)
- Light off-road use
- Excellent dry performance(1)
- Strong snow traction(4)
- Excellent tyre longevity(5)
- Effective dry braking(1)
- Great snow braking(3) and traction(4)
|Section Width||Height||Rim Diameter||Load||Speed||Specification||MICHELIN RECOMMENDED PRICE|
Acclaimed for its driving dynamics and safety(1) Click to learn more
The perfect combination of safety & longevity
Click to learn more
ARM YOURSELF FOR EVERY WEATHER CONDITION Click to learn more
For multi-purpose and compact 4x4s, and pick-ups Click to learn more
For all on-road orientated 4x4 vehicles Click to learn more
Cold Weather tyres for 4x4s and SUVs Click to learn more
SAFETY & MOBILITY IN WINTER, WHATEVER THE SEVERITY Click to learn more
(1) Dry braking : Internal study carried out in 2015 on size 235/60 R18, comparing MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV and MICHELIN Latitude Tour HP.
(2) Wet braking label "B" on the European labelling.
(3) Snow braking : Internal study carried out in 2016 on size 235/60 R18, comparing MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV and MICHELIN Latitude Tour HP.
(4) Snow Traction: MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV is approved for use in snow conditions (with 3PMSF marking).
(5)Longevity: Tests conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER at MICHELIN's request in 2016 on size 235/60 R18 comparing MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV and MICHELIN Latitude Tour HP.
(6) Rolling resistance label "B" or "C" on the European labelling depending on size.
(7) On all dimensions except 215/55R18 99V.
The visualized tyre is: MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV 235/65 R17 108 W XL, which will be launched in September 2016.
To ensure the quality and performance of your tyres please download our safety recommendations to learn more about about our safety and usage advice.