The grip-maximizing compound provides flexibility to enable indentation in the ground, whatever the temperature.
|Section Width||Height||Rim Diameter||Load||Speed||Specification|
See the MICHELIN CrossClimate tyre sizesSHOW NOW
Arm yourself for every weather condition Click to learn more
The perfect combination of safety & longevity
Click to learn more
The safe, long-lasting & fuel efficient tyre Click to learn more
MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4. From mind to road. Instantly. Click to learn more
Specially engineered for super sport cars and ultra high performance tuning Click to learn more
Genuine Passion. Exceptional Drives. Click to learn more
Homologated for the road, designed for the circuit Click to learn more
The first MICHELIN range designed exclusively for electric vehicles. Approved for the Renault ZOE Click to learn more
Safety & mobility even in severe winter conditions. Click to learn more
Designed for city cars, MPVs and family cars Click to learn more
Cold Weather tyres for high performance cars Click to learn more
(1) MICHELIN CrossClimate+ has the same level in dry braking as MICHELIN CrossClimate (Test conducted by TÜV SÜD Product Service, at Michelin's request, in September 2016, on dimension 205/55 R16 on VW Golf 7). MICHELIN CrossClimate has a similar level in dry braking as the Summer reference tyre (Comparative test conducted by AutoBild on dimension 205/55 R16, published the 30th of September 2016)
(2) Wet braking label ""B"" on the European labelling
(3) 3PMSF (3 Peaks Mountain SnowFlake) certification
(4) Tests conducted by TestWorld, at Michelin's request, in July 2016, for dimension 205/55R16 on VW Golf 7, in comparison with GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 and PIRELLI Cinturato All Season
(5) Worn means 2.1mm tread depth and intermediate state means 4mm tread depth
(6) Test conducted by DEKRA Test Centre, at Michelin's request, between July and August 2016, on dimension 205/55R16 on VW Golf 7. Premium All Season market consists of 5 All Season premium tyres (GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2, PIRELLI Cinturato All Season, VREDESTEIN Quatrac 5, NOKIAN Weatherproof, HANKOOK Kinergy 4S)
(7) MICHELIN Energy Saver+ is best-in-class in its summer category as it obtained the best score of 0.5 assigned by ADAC in longevity in its 2015 comparison of Summer tyres for size 205/55R16"
To ensure the quality and performance of your tyres please download our safety recommendations to learn more about about our safety and usage advice.