Your safety is always a priority at MICHELIN. Drive on a set of MICHELIN ENERGY™ Saver tyres and you'll be able to stop shorter by up to 3 metres on wet roads(2).
Can you remember the last time you checked your tyres for air pressure? Not sure?
MICHELIN tyres just last and last and… well, you get the idea. And if you drive on a set of MICHELIN ENERGY™ Saver tyres they'll last up to 28,000 miles(4). That's more than enough to take you once around the earth.
The MICHELIN ENERGY™ Saver tyre is strong on fuel efficiency and can help save up to 80 litres of fuel(7).
Not only that, it lasts up to 28,000 miles(6) and can reduce braking distance by up to three metres on wet roads(5).
(1) MICHELIN is the tyre brand most widely recognised by European consumers (TNS Sofres; 2008 survey, based on 7,200 people in the six main European markets) in terms of:
Contribution to road safety.
(2) Compared to its predecessor MICHELIN ENERGY E3A. 2007 TÜV SÜD Automotive test.
(3) Compared to Michelin's principal European competitors. Declared by consumers: TNS Sofres 2008 survey carried out in the six main European markets. Confirmed by independent tests carried out by TÜV SÜD Automotive in 2008 and the DEKRA Test Centre in 2009 on the best-selling ranges, with tyres available on the market at the time.
(4) Average life span for MICHELIN tyres (internal source).
(5) Compared to its predecessor MICHELIN ENERGY E3A. 2007 TÜV SÜD Automotive test.
(6) Average life span for Michelin tyres (internal source).
(7) Estimate of average saving with MICHELIN ENERGYTM Saver tyres compared to main competitors for petrol vehicles. TÜV SÜD Automotive 2009 rolling resistance tests on 15 key sizes for the European market (Michelin was first in 13 sizes and second in 2 sizes). Calculated over the average life span for Michelin tyres i.e. 28,000 miles (internal source).