(1) New and Worn (worn means worn on machine buffed to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 205/55 R16 91H MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE+, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold both under "Snow" and "Normal" tyre categories conditions.
(2) MICHELIN CrossClimate+ was awarded 2nd place in dry braking in the comparative test conducted by AutoBild on dimension 195/65 R15, published 27th of September 2019.
(3) MICHELIN CrossClimate+ is rated "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(4) MICHELIN CrossClimate+ is approved for use in snow conditions (with 3PMSF marking). To receive the 3PMSF marking, tyres must guarantee a minimum level of safety and mobility performance on snow.
(5) MICHELIN CrossClimate+ was awarded with the highest mileage in longevity in the comparative test conducted by AutoBild on dimension 195/65 R15, published the 27th of September 2019.
(6) MICHELIN CrossClimate+ provides 17011km (10,570 miles) more mileage that the average competitors in the comparative test done by AutoBild on dimension 195/65 R15, published the 27th of September 2018 & average annual distance of 13,194 km/year (in km / vehicle) i.e. 1,099 km/month. 2017 Insee study for France (https://www.insee.fr/fr/statistiques/2045167)
(7) Source = Panel Sell Out GFK Passenger Car All Season (all Tier) - Period : 01/2019 to 12/2019