(1) New and Worn (worn means 2 mm tread depth), on MICHELIN PRIMACY 4, MICHELIN CrossClimate+, MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV, are above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(2) Reduction of 128M of tyres in Europe due to early replacement and 9M of tons of CO2 emissions. Technical position paper, 09/27/2016, on "Raw material, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions related to early removal of passenger car tyres".
Internal calculations carried out at ladoux (technology center, clermont-ferrand - france).
(3) New and Worn (worn means 2 mm tread depth), on 205/55 R16 91H MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE+, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold both under "Snow" and "Normal" tire categories conditions.
(4)Tests conducted by TestWorld, on Michelin’s request, in July 2016, on dimension 205/55 R16 on VW Golf 7, in comparison with GOODYEAR Vector 4Seasons Gen-2 and PIRELLI Cinturato All Season. Worn means 2,1 mm tread depth.
(5) New and Worn (worn means 2 mm tread depth), on 205/55 R16 91V MICHELIN PRIMACY 4, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(6) Wet braking test, between 80 and 20 kph, conducted by TÜV SÜV product service, on Michelin's request, between June and July 2017, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V on VW Golf 7 comparing MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 versus BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001 EVO ; CONTINENTAL PREMIUM CONTACT 5 ; DUNLOP BLURESPONSE ; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP PERFORMANCE ; PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 BLUE competitors.
(7) + (*) Subject to regular wear of your tyres and compliance with the recommendations of the tyre and car manufacturers. If in doubt, consult a specialist.
(8) Data from the Ernst & Young report entitled "Pas de fatalité à l’obsolescence programmée" (May 2017).