(1) - high speed - In compliance with speed limits set forth in the highway code.
(2) - Cornering stiffness - Cornering stiffness internal study conducted on machine in 10/2020, on dimension 255/45 R19, comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV (100%) versus MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV (115%).
(3) - wet grip - MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV is rated "B" on the Wet Grip Item of the European labelling scale.
(4) - wet grip when worn - New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 255/45 R19 MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(5)- energy consumption - MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV is rated "B" on the Energy Consumption Item of the European labelling scale
(6) - better battery range for HP EV - Rolling Resistance internal study conducted in 10/2020, on dimension 255/45 R19, comparing MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV (6.7kg/t) versus MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV (8.8kg/t). For an electrical vehicle of a mass 2151kg, with an autonomy of 540km, this gap of 2.1kg/t drives to a gain of autonomy of more than 60km, or more than 10% of the initial range.
(7) - noise disturbance - Internal noise measurement, done in 2016 on size 245/45 R19 on KIA Cadenza. Noise level measured on the range "170-230Hz". Results may vary according to vehicle, tire range and size, speed and road conditions.