We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
You have high standards. So do we! We innovate everyday to meet your expectations.
Our products and services benefit from groundbreaking technologies(1). That's why drivers, manufacturers, motorsport actors and key opinion leaders ask for our tyres.
Prestigious brands trust us to equip their vehicles (cars, motorcycles & bicycles) with our tyres.
Designed to win! We are the tyre manufacturer with the most victories in the Major FIA and FIM World championships over the last 50 years(2).
In 2022, we were the most awarded brand by European automotive experts such as ADAC, Autobild, Tyre reviews…(3)
We are the official tyre supplier of "FIA Certified Gran Turismo Championships" and the "official tyre technology partner".
Our tyres have an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5(4)
(based on 23.237 reviews)
To watch this video, you'll have to accept some cookies from YouTube. Just click on the button below to open the cookie module.
We are at the forefront of electric mobility. Our engineers work closely with car, scooter & bike manufacturers to design tyres with performance that matter to electric vehicles owners.
We equip half of all car brands that produce EVs(5) and it's no coincidence.
Since 1889, we've been innovating to offer a range of tyres designed to last and ensure a safe driving experience in all driving conditions.
Real change is changing less. Go the distance on your set of tyres. Our commitment is to ensure that you have a long and safe driving experience from the first mile to the last, with tyres designed to be trusted until the legal wear limit.(7)
We design bike tyres ready to face any situation whether it's in the city, on the road or even off-the-road. It's surely not a coincidence that pro free riders, like Cameron Zink, trust our tyres for their rides.
Don't let winter stop you! The MICHELIN winter tyre range is fully 3PMSF(8) certified and designed to provide safety and mobility even in severe winter conditions.
Whatever the event - major FIA and FIM world championships, Endurance Racing including the 24 Hours of Le Mans or even MotoGPTM and MotoETM championships, we are trusted by the most demanding players in Motorsport: promoters, car and bike manufacturers, teams, drivers and riders.
Sign up to receive our newsletters by completing the form
We invest in many activities, in, around and beyond tyres, to create a better life in motion.
Michelin Aircraft division is working with the biggest companies and constructors in the world(9): 90 % of the top 20 airline companies are equipped with our tyres(10).
Since 1951, we have developed a technical solution for different types of metros, on more than 60 urban transport networks and in more than 20 countries around the world. We contribute every day to the movement of more than 10 million people around the world(11).
Thanks to our serious and unique approach, the MICHELIN Guides became a best-seller with no equal: providing unforgettable experience to consumers by rating over 30,000 establishments in over 30 territories across three continents.
By designing more reliable, exciting, and innovative products and solutions, we improve your life in motion not only thanks to our tyres, but also thanks to our offers around tyres, and beyond tyres.
Wing Sail Mobility, or WISAMO is an inflatable sail that harness the power of the wind! Clean, free, universal energy for cargo ships to sailing yachts.
Our “All Sustainable” approach is constantly pushing us to find solutions capable of fostering an optimal balance between personal fulfillment, economic development, and safeguarding the planet and its inhabitants.
(1) Michelin commits €600 to €700 million a year to research, development and process engineering programs. With 11,627 active patents in the world, 247 patents filed in 2021 and 6,000 people working in Research & Development, Michelin is developping technologies which will enable the Group to help reach its ambitions for 2030. More info on https://www.michelin.com/en/innovation/
(2) Over the last 50 years, Michelin has obtained more than 730 victories in the Major FIA World championships (Formula 1, World Endurance Championship (WEC), Sportscar World Championship, Grand Touring (GT), World Rally Championship (WRC) and Formula E) and more than 830 victories in the Major FIM world championships (MotoGP™, Superbike, Endurance World Championship (EWC) and Rally-Raid)
(3) "the most awarded brand by European automotive experts such as ADAC, Autobild, Tyre reviews": Internal census. Michelin passenger car tyres have collected 35 podium rankings and 19 test wins out of 51 tests, realized by ACE Lenkrad, ADAC, AMS, AUTO BILD, AUTO BILD allrad, AUTO BILD reisemobil, AUTO BILD sportscars, AUTO EXPRESS, Auto Strassenverkehr, AUTO ZEITUNG, EVO, MOOTTORI, PROMOBIL, SPORT AUTO, TEKNIIKAN MAAILMA, TEKNIKENS VÄRLD, TYRE REVIEWS, VI BILAGARE.
AUTO BILD / Top Manufacturer of year Winter 2022
Auto Bild, issue 42/2022, 3 comparative tests published in 2022, 1st place Michelin for the best overall performances on wet, dry and snow tracks for the following ranges: MICHELIN Pilot Alpin 5, MICHELIN Alpin 6
AUTO BILD / Top Manufacturer of year All Season 2022
Auto Bild, issue 42/2022, 3 comparative tests published in 2022, 1st place Michelin for the best overall performances on wet, dry and snow tracks for the following ranges: MICHELIN CrossClimate 2, MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV, MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate
(4) "MICHELIN tyres have an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5": Average based on 23 237 reviews collected by wonderflow between August 22, 2021, and August 22, 2022, on 37 Michelin products, via 48 websites and in 13 countries. (Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States). Michelin conducted the study in August 2022.
(5) Source: Michelin Automotive Original Equipment department - internal database analysis on 31/12/2021.
(6) Find out more on https://www.michelin.com/en/sustainable-development-mobility/for-the-planet/environmental-approach
(7) Last mile/kilometer being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6 mm in Europe). Please refer to the minimum legal tread depth in your country. More information can be found at https://www.michelin.co.uk/performance-made-to-last
The following tyre lines are designed to offer high level of longevity and performance that lasts: MICHELIN CrossClimate², MICHELIN CrossClimate 2 SUV, MICHELIN Primacy 4+, MICHELIN e.Primacy, MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4S, MICHELIN Pilot Sport 5, MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV, MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV, MICHELIN Alpin 6 and MICHELIN Pilot Alpin 5
(8) 3PMSF: Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake
(9) “biggest companies and constructors in the world”: Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Comac, Dassault, Embraer, Gulfstream, HondaJet, Lockheed Martin, Pilatus, Sukhoï, Textron, and others
(10) "90 % of the top 20 airline companies are equipped with MICHELIN tyres": based on internal source
(11) "Michelin contributes every day to the movement of more than 10 million people around the world": Sum of the daily average number of passengers using metros equipped with MICHELIN tyres - MICHELIN internal study 2018-19.