(1) Rolling Resistance "B" on the European labelling vs "C" for the MICHELIN Agilis +
(2) Based on internal study "Analyse Cycle de Vie" ACV, done on September 2019 by the Michelin Technologies Center comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3 vs MICHELIN Agilis+, on 235/65 R16 115/113R.
AGILIS 3 reduces 1,3kg CO2/ tire for 1000km vs AGILIS +
based on the case of a van equiped with 4 tyres AGILIS 3 and running 20,000 km per year, the savings will be equivalent to 104 kg CO2
Condisdering a tree can stock up to 35 Kg of CO2/year on average (depending on type and age of three - source: CSR & sustainable development platform)
so saving 104 Kg/year is almost equivalent to plant 3 threes.
(3) Unit weight of MICHELIN Agilis 3 has been reduced by up to 1,6 kg per tyre vs the MICHELIN Agilis +.
(4) Wet braking test, conducted by TÜV SÜV Product Service on Michelin's request, between 80 and 20 kph, August 2019, on dimension 235/65 R16 115/113 R on LCV MB Sprinter 316CDI comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3 versus CONTINENTAL CONTIVANCONTACT 100 ; GOODYEAR EFFICIENTGRIP CARGO ; PIRELLI CARRIER; HANKOOK VANTRA LT RA18 competitors.
(5) New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 235/65 R16 115/113 R MICHELIN Agilis 3, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(6) Last km being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6 mm). Please refer to the minimum legal tread depth in your country
(7) Based on internal wear study, done in October 2018, comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3 vs MICHELIN Agilis +, on size 235/65 R 16C 115/113R, on Renault Master 130cv 3.5T
Results may vary according to road and weather conditions