We are at the forefront of electric mobility.
Suitable for EV
Track performance made to last
MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 Connect(1) delivers fast and consistent lap times(2). The track tyre to push performance limits.
• MICHELIN’s latest generation, advanced sport performance summer track and road tyre for supercars
• Designed to consistently achieve fast lap times with improved cornering and handling(2)
• Built for track endurance
• Compatible with the Tyre Mounted Sensor solutions(1)
For your information, the MICHELIN Track Connect kit, which included VDA-compatible Tyre Mounted Sensors, has been discontinued since 03/31/2023.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup2 Connect(1) premium sport tyre is engineered to deliver fast and consistent lap times(2). The tread features innovative Multi-Compound Technology: a new High Molecular Chain elastomer delivers exceptional grip on tight bends, and a new rigid elastomer optimizes steering control. Don't settle for second place, choose a winning track tyre for your sports car.
MICHELIN’s innovative Dynamic Response Technology ensures your steering instructions hit the track when it counts with MICHELIN’s Pilot Sport Cup2 Connect(1). A brand new design increases the stiffness of the tread pattern for improved handling and stability when braking. Advanced engineering delivers intuitive handling on the track or road, thanks to the optimized footprint and maximized steering precision.
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup2 Connect(1) high performance track tyre proudly displays an elegant new design reflecting Michelin’s racing heritage. Combine high performance with elevated style and take to the track with the premium touch, dark velvet checkered flag finish.
Unverified review: Review submitted by a User where the consumption experience (purchase or use of the Product) has not been verified by Michelin or its Service Provider.
Predictable, confidence inspiring handling, long wearing excellent oem choice for Lotus Exige - don’t stop making them in 285/30/18 & 215/45/17
The Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Connect is a fantastic tyre. It’s performance is very impressive considering how drive able the tyre is day to day. On track the tyre holds up very well, supplying ample grip and seems to be lasting considerably longer than other semi slicks I have experienced. The thing that surprised me the most was it’s performance in the wet, I would say it has comparable wet performance to a Michelin Pilot Super Sport, if not better, especially once the tyre has built up a bit of heat ! Overall, it’s the perfect tyre if you want a capable semi slick and don’t want to worry about changing your tyres every time it rains.
I have decided to purchase these tyres for my Golf Mk VII GTI TCR after not beeing fully satisfied with driving behaviour of the vehicle during spirited driving with factory fitted tyres from other manufacturer. As I had good experience with MIchelinCup 2 tyres mounted on my Porsche 991.2 GT3 I decided to purchase set of Pilot sport Cup 2 Connect tyres. I was ready to sacrifice some riding comfort and performance on wet surface. After fitting the tyres I was positively surprised. The behaviour of the car improoved in all areas on dry surface. Traction, lateral grip, braking performance and steering feedback improoved radically. Theese tyres give me so much confidence during spirited driving. And I was surprised that there is no trade off in driving comfort or noise. For me game changer and leading product in its class. Best tyre I have ever had fitted on my vehicles.
Find all info about labelling here
Fuel efficiency class
Wet grip class
External rolling noise class
Get track ready. The street legal track tyre
Road exhiliration made to last
Born from racing, made for exhilaration.
Get the most from your driving experience with the MICHELIN Pilot Sport5 tyre.
(1) - Connect function - MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup2 Connect tyres are already ready for VDA-compliant Tyre Mounted Sensor solutions thanks to the pre-installed Rubber Tyre Mount technology.
For all intents and purposes, Michelin wishes to warn potential purchasers of MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup2 Connect tyres of the need to check the availability of Tyre Mounted Sensor solutions on the market; as well as their compatibility with the VDA standard.
For your information, the MICHELIN Track Connect kit, which included VDA-compatible Tyre Mounted Sensors, has been discontinued since 03/31/2023. If you have any questions, please contact your distributor.
(2) - fast and consistent lap times - INTERNAL study, Porsche 991 GT3 equipped with 245/35ZR20 and 305/30ZR20 at Valencia (07/2018) and Renault Megane 3 RS with 235/35ZR19 Charade and Ladoux °3 (10/2018). Compared to MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2.
GEOMETRICAL SETTINGS (E.G., CAMBER/TOE)
* Connect function - MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 Connect tyres are already ready for VDA-compliant Tire Mounted Sensor solutions thanks to the pre-installed Rubber Tire Mount technology. For all intents and purposes, Michelin wishes to warn potential purchasers of MICHELIN Pilot Sport Cup 2 Connect tyres of the need to check the availability of Tire Mounted Sensor solutions on the market; as well as their compatibility with the VDA standard. For your information, the MICHELIN Track Connect kit, which included VDA-compatible Tire Mounted Sensors, has been discontinued since 03/31/2023. If you have any questions, please contact your distributor.